Saturday, April 6, 2013

C4K for the month of March

Comments for Kids


My first student for the month is Matthew. Matthew is in Mrs. Miller 10th grade class in Baldwin County. The name of the post was called "Self Expression". Matthew expressed how when he listens to music it express how he feels without him having to put it into words. Matthew explained how the music he listens to he can always relate to the artist. My comment for Matthew was I introduced myself. I also told Matthew to keep the good work on blogging after reading a couple of his blogs. I also mentioned how I also use music to relate to different situations, it is my get away place.

My second student was Jacob. He is in the 5th grade Mrs. Goerand class in Iowa. Jacob talked about the 1st amendment, he goes to say how it would be different without it in society. Jacob describes how he would not be able to have freedom of speech, petition, or choose the religion he wanted to worship. My comment was that I agree with getting rid of the 1st amendment. I also said how it is very important how you live your life.

The next, student was Cole. Cole is in the 7th grade in Ms. Lentine class. Cole'a post was about energy in Vermont. Cole tells about how millions of dollars are used in the school systems for wind energy. Using wind energy cuts out on taxes for Vermont. My comment was told him how I agree with his blog post. I think it is a good idea especially if it is cutting down on taxes. The last thing I mentioned to Cole was to keep up the good work on his blogs and have a great school year.

The last, students blog I commented on this month was Potaua. Potaua is a year 8 student in Room 15. The post I commented on by Potaua was called "Surfing Dog". Potaua explains how he helped his dog overcome his fear of going into the sea. Potaua took it slow with his dog by getting him to like the water. Next, Potaua gave his dog some lessons on how to surf. Potaua dog did learn how to surf. The comment I left for Potaua was to keep up the good work. Potaua and his dog were both an interesting story on how anyone can overcome their fears. I also found it fascinating that he taught his dog how to surf.
children learning

No comments:

Post a Comment