Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog Post 12

Preschoolers
In Edm310 we are given the opportunity to come up with our own assignment. I love working with children, I even worked at a daycare my senior year of highschool. So my assignment today is talking about children in preschool and is it really important. The first thing to do is watch this video and write a 1-2 paragraph on agreeing is preschool important or not. The video talks about how preschool is important. I feel that children should have the opportunity to learn at the same levels. Although when you walk into an elementary classroom the students are not on the same level some are more advanced than others. I feel that preschools should be more focused on teaching students. The one I worked at was not that way so I would implement different learning activities in the classroom. I believe all children have potential to be great. I want all children to go into elementary school and have the basics down. I believe it all starts with a good foundation and support from teachers and parents. Preschool should be taken very serious because, that is where it all begins for education.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your movie and thought your assignment was interesting. I am very much in favor of preschool. It teaches children how to interact with others and gets them started on an early path to learning. Great job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete