Sunday, February 10, 2013

Comment for Teacher C4T


Comment for Teacher
Mike Vaughn is the teacher I am assigned. The first article I read by Vaughn was about students from working-class families are limited by financial resources and lack of economic safety net. My comment agreed with the article because, first generation students are held at an disadvantage because some schools are not giving enough financial aid. My friend her parents make too much money for her to receive the full amount. Even though she can apply for grants and scholarships it will still be nice to get financial aid. The next blog post I commented on by Vaughn was about how technology has changed what students need to learn. The article talks about how technology has a great impact on students. Technology is being incorporated into schools more, which is a positive thing for the students. The article brought up the issue on how important are the basic subjects in the classrooms. My comment to the article was I agreed with how fast technology is growing. I also think it is a great idea implementing technology into the classroom. I do not think the basic subjects such as math, English, and reading should be taken out of the schools. Those subjects are the foundation for education. I enjoy going to Mike Vaughn's blog he has a lot of witty and interesting topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment