Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blog Post #4


Podcast
I am excited to be doing a Podcast, I love learning new ways to do projects, especially working with the green screen and creating something for others to see. Podcast is a very creative way to communicate with others across the world. I really am fascinated by how children in elementary school are using technology to learn and communicate with others. I found it to be very interesting on how the teachers and parents can stay connected by podcast by recording what is happening in the classrooms. One idea I would keep in mind while doing my podcast is how I punctuate each word in the podcast. I will make sure I give my words feeling, and meaning so people who are listening to it can get a sense of how I feel about the subject. Another great way to do a podcast is by creating a script like the first grade class. By creating a script each student was able to see all the work that is put into a podcast and also be apart of the podcast. With podcast students are learning how to think at critical level and expand their learning.
students working on a podcast

2 comments:

  1. Alexandria,
    I think it is very interesting that students that are so young are learning to use this type of technology. I agree that it is a very good tool to use to keep the parents informed about what is going on in the classroom and seeing what the students are leaning. I believe creating a script is very important too. I never thought about how important punctuation is when you are talking. You made a very good point.Although, I did see a punctuation error. You may also want to check the very last sentence and reword it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Podcast is a very ..." You need to start this sentence with A podcast...

    "...is how I punctuate each word in the podcast..." I think enunciate works better than punctuate in this sentence. Look up the definitions in Google.

    You do not identify the three parts of the assignment that you address in the blog. In fact, I see no reference to any of the assignments. You need to identify, provide a link to, summarize and then evaluate and or comment upon the assignment. See Writing A Quality Blog Post.

    ReplyDelete