Saturday, March 9, 2013

C4T-Comment for Teacher


Comment for Teacher
My teacher I was assigned this month is Russ Goerend. The post I commented on was called "Off Limits". In the post Goerend describes how technology is really taking a lot of time in people's lives. People act as if they can not live with a cell phone, Ipad etc. The reason I commented on this post is because, in edm310 we talk about technology all the time and how society is very dependent on technology. I feel that people need to slowly come back to their senses and enjoy life a little bit. The next post I commented on by Goerend was called "I Resolve..Nah my Goal is to Read More". Goerend wanted to read more and also enocourage others to read more also. What Goerend created was his own book shelf where he picked 10 books he wanted to read. Goerend drew them on a sheet of paper so he could keep up with the his reading. Goerend also had his students do the same thing. My comment on the blog was telling him how I thought the idea was a really good because, it helps people read more. Also, it helps students get more involved with reading which is good for them. I really enjoyed reading Mr. Goerend blog because, it helped me realize I need more time to myself and my family. staying connected

No comments:

Post a Comment