Sunday, March 3, 2013

C4K month of February


C4K
My C4K summary for the month of February consisted of four students. I really enjoyed reading the children's blog. The first child was Justin. Justin blog was about setting goals. Just fave a step by step plan on how to reach your goal. Justin's goal was to loose weight. He made sure his goal was attainable and he could reach it. My comment was I told Justin who I was and where I came from.Another comment I did was I told him, his goals can be accomplished. Also that his blog was very good and to keep up the good work. The second student I commented on was Andrew's in Ms. Balestrin class. Andrew's post was about him going to two birthday party's. One was at laser tag and the other at gym world. My response was I told him who I was and where I came from. I also said that he was going to have fun at both parties, and to keep the blog work up. My last two students where in Room 6 Ms. She class, Maree and Losehina. The girls had just started school so nothing was posted on the blog. I told both of the girls to have an awesome school year in Room 6. children playing

No comments:

Post a Comment