Sunday, May 5, 2013

C4K month of April

Lizzie M.
The student who I was assigned is name Lizzie M. Lizzie is in Mr. Boylen's 8th grade language Arts class. The blog I commented on was called "Intro to Russian Students." Lizzis was basically describing what her interest were. Lizzie was telling us about herself. My comment for Lizzie was I introduced myself and I also told her we have a lot of things in common and to keep up the good work.
Wyatt P.
My student was Wyatt P. who is in the 4th grade in Nebraska. The post I commented on was "My Show Week." Wyatt did many different activities in his show week. Wyatt participated in a soccer game. Another activity that Wyatt did was attend a birthday party that had a video game theme. I commented by introducing who I was. I also said how I enjoyed reading his blog. Wyatt and I also have things in common I like to play video games as well.
teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment